Re: Date, the relational model and the application (software layer)

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 13:24:17 +0100

Dawn M. Wolthuis wrote:

> And you are thinking that the relational model is both consistent and
> complete? --dawn

In comp.lang.prolog there is currently a 'Prolog & Incompleteness' thread. I suspect that the reasoning there could somehow be applied to 'RM & Incompleteness', but I am not sure.

A google-search on 'Prolog relational model' gives to many hits to go on. I checked some of them, some use prolog to assist in relational modelling. Adding 'Goedel Incompleteness' gets me to sites with a lot of prolog, with only a casual mention of the RM.

Any pointers/suggestions towards this? Received on Sat Mar 20 2004 - 13:24:17 CET

Original text of this message