Re: object algebra

From: The Sneeze <gezundheit_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 05:54:09 GMT

Bob Badour wrote:
>Jonathan Leffler <jleffler_at_earthlink.net> wrote:
>>Neo wrote:
>
> What happened to your promise? And I quote: "I've nearly reached the point
> of not responding, but I'll make one more attempt for good meaasure."

Which promise - one more attempt was made to elucidate information from the incomprehensible.

> One. Not two. Not any other number. Just one. You are already over the
> limit!

Maybe the response by Neo was sufficient to provoke the follow-up by Jonathan. Neo did respond to the 'one more attempt' with a reference to a definition of a relation, but the definition in the cited reference did not include nulls, and Neo has still not deigned to explain where he thinks nulls come from in the model to which he referred.

Ah-choo! Received on Wed Mar 10 2004 - 23:54:09 CST