Re: Xquery might have some things right

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 14:58:51 +0100

Eric Kaun wrote:

> ... unless those who favor relational (with good reason,
> in my opinion) are willing to discuss it with others, it won't gain the
> traction that it should have in the industry (in place of SQL and other
> crap). Maybe this newgroup is the wrong forum, but I think the discussion is
> still useful.

If this isn't the right newsgroup I would not know where to look. I haven't contributed to this threat (or much at all to this newsgroup), but I do enjoy reading your posts.
So, Eric, if you decide to take these discussions elsewhere, please drop me a note. Received on Wed Mar 10 2004 - 07:58:51 CST