Re: Xquery might have some things right

From: Eric Kaun <ekaun_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 13:24:38 GMT

I agree with Bob's technical opinions and respect his demonstrated technical knowledge, but his response to Dawn on this one was just sniping, since Dawn's comments had already been critically analyzed. But he's certainly succinct. I think that unless those who favor relational (with good reason, in my opinion) are willing to discuss it with others, it won't gain the traction that it should have in the industry (in place of SQL and other crap). Maybe this newgroup is the wrong forum, but I think the discussion is still useful.