Re: Testing Various Data Models?

From: Marshall Spight <mspight_at_dnai.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:48:20 GMT

"Dawn M. Wolthuis" <dwolt_at_tincat-group.com> wrote in message news:c2m660$o1g$1_at_news.netins.net...

> Yes, what I should have said was that it was implementations of the
> relational model that should be retired.

I'm on board if we can start with MySQL.

> However, a theory about mass
> murderers that isn't the best at solving such crimes is not the theory I
> would want to employ.

Why are all the examples lately about people with empty eye sockets or mass murderers or whatever? I regret that I was ever bored by the parts/suppliers example database. At least it never made me queasy.

Marshall

PS. Sorry for being totally non-responsive; I'm a little woozy from all the medicines I'm taking for this cold. Received on Wed Mar 10 2004 - 23:48:20 CET

Original text of this message