Re: Xquery might have some things right

From: Dawn M. Wolthuis <dwolt_at_tincat-group.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:53:43 -0600

"Archibald Tuttle" <tuttle_at_brazil.net> wrote in message news:h%C3c.10323297$Of.1717816_at_news.easynews.com...

> "Dawn M. Wolthuis" <dwolt_at_tincat-group.com> wrote:

> >"Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_golden.net> wrote in message
> >> "Peter Koch Larsen" <pklspam_at_mailme.dk> wrote in message

> ><snip>
> >>
> >> It goes with the brain that created it.
> >
> >Is that really necessary, Bob? I have no problem with you disagreeing
with
> >statements I make, even indicating if you think they are illogical or
empty,
> >but the personal attack when you do not even know me is really offensive.
> >I'm sure you intend for me to take offense, but I really don't enjoy the
> >discourse under such conditions. I figure you must have some significant
> >issues and I'm sorry if you have a need to take out whatever on whomever,
> >but lay off buddy, OK? --dawn

<snip>
> In other words: he gained my respect; you still have to.
>
> Mr. Tuttle

Well, Mr. Tuttle, I'm here as a student, while it appears BB is here to teach and taunt. I appreciate the teaching and don't, at all, appreciate the taunting.

I will also try to be less wordy in posts -- thank you for pointing that out as I have no desire to bore you.
--dawn Received on Wed Mar 10 2004 - 18:53:43 CET

Original text of this message