Re: [ANNOUNCE] e4Graph 1.0a11

From: Dawn M. Wolthuis <dwolt_at_tincat-group.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 08:48:30 -0600

"Jacob Levy" <jylevy_at_pacbell.net> wrote in message news:dqc3c.7579$Q84.4644_at_newssvr27.news.prodigy.com...
> I am pleased to announce the 1.0a11 release of e4Graph, the eleventh
> Alpha release. This is definitely the final Alpha release for 1.0, the
> next release is 1.0b1.

Gotta love the tag line "the database for people who hate databases" [although "hate" is a bit of an extreme word, methinks]

At first glance, this product looks promising. I couldn't find a description of the data model. Can you point us to anything about the data model that leads to this statement "It fills the gap between flat-file, relational, object-oriented, and tree-structured databases, ..."?

Thanks. --dawn Received on Tue Mar 09 2004 - 15:48:30 CET

Original text of this message