Re: Tree (forest) design

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 5 Mar 2004 21:43:00 -0800

> > The solutions provided don't work with this level of generalization.
>
> While it's perfectly true that Celko's solution doesn't work for graphs in
> general, the other methods still would.

Your method won't work, but you could prove me wrong by actually applying your solution to the equivalent normalized, NULL-less data in RDM. I have provided one method of modelling the data in RDM but you can use another that you prefer. I await for you to copy the report generated by your solution in your subsequent postings. Received on Sat Mar 06 2004 - 06:43:00 CET

Original text of this message