Re: Can these constraint be implemented in an RDBMS ?

From: Paul <paul_at_not.a.chance.ie>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 00:40:52 -0000

andrewst_at_onetel.net.uk says...

> > > Is it? What is the great new replacement then - Pick?

> > XML.

> That's very funny - intentionally, I hope!?

Take a look at my sig and I think that you'll see whether I was being serious or not!

Paul...

--
plinehan  y_a_h_o_o  and d_o_t  com
C++ Builder 5 SP1, Interbase 6.0.1.6 IBX 5.04 W2K Pro

"XML avoids the fundamental question of what we should do,
by focusing entirely on how we should do it."

quote from http://www.metatorial.com