Re: Where can i find the original database rules from Codd?

From: Tobias Faust <tobias.faust_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 15:01:16 +0100

hi

> You can find "Rules 1 - 7" in the second of these papers, however,
> these are not "Codds Rules" as understood today and cited above by
> CELKO. So I think your question is still open. I'm interested in an
> answer, too!

i´ve looking for the original 8 rules of codd. And i´ve found these 8 rules in the magazin

Codd, E.F.: Relational Database: A Practical Foundation of Productivity. Communications of the ACM, Volume 25, Nr.2, page 109-117, february 1982

see at page 114 at the right side.

greetings
tobias Received on Thu Mar 04 2004 - 15:01:16 CET

Original text of this message