Domain

From: portroe <bob_at_sleigh.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 17:00:04 +0100

Hi all,

can anybody give me a definition of domain as applied to DB theory,

my elmasri et al book tells me 'A domain D is a set of atomic values'

and then digresses, without really convincing me where this fits to DB theory. I am of course assuming it is me not seeing the definition in front of my face..

thanks

Portroe Received on Mon Dec 29 2003 - 10:00:04 CST