Re: Microsoft and the two great blunders

From: Joe \ <joe_at_bftsi0.UUCP>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 16:17:58 -0800

"Costin Cozianu" <c_cozianu_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message <news:bs9ob2$a1qdq$1_at_ID-152540.news.uni-berlin.de>...

> Alfredo Novoa wrote:
> > Nonsenses
>
> Bullshit

Unless the relation holds all possible values of a type, the relation cannot be considered equivalent to the type itself. Relations are sets and thus values, not types. The difference is pedantic only until ignoring it trips somebody up, and this has happened.

--
Joe Foster <mailto:jlfoster%40znet.com>  DC8s in Spaace: <http://www.xenu.net/>
WARNING: I cannot be held responsible for the above        They're   coming  to