Re: Microsoft and the two great blunders

From: Marshall Spight <mspight_at_dnai.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:12:20 GMT

"Alfredo Novoa" <alfredo_at_ncs.es> wrote in message news:e4330f45.0312190434.fcf2563_at_posting.google.com...
> www.gotdotnet.com/team/PDC/4121/DAT340.ppt
>
> We are going from bad to worse.

I read the presentation and all I saw, besides what looks like a honkingly complex application framework, was yet another object-relational mapping layer. It didn't seem any worse (or any better) than any one of the approximately six thousand such on sourceforge.

Did I miss something?

Marshall Received on Fri Dec 19 2003 - 10:12:20 CST