Re: Codd article really that hard to get?

From: Amund Trovåg <amundAndHereEndethMyName_at_removeINOLIKESPAMYOUSEEtexassibir.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:56:22 +0100

Bob Badour wrote:
> "Amund Trovåg"
> <amundAndHereEndethMyName_at_removeINOLIKESPAMYOUSEEtexassibir.com> wrote in
> message news:3FD84132.3010905_at_removeINOLIKESPAMYOUSEEtexassibir.com...
>

>>Jerry Gitomer wrote:

>>>Learn to use Google and you will come to the following:
>>>
>>>[Codd1972b]
>>>    Codd, E.F.  Relational Completeness of Data Base Sublanguages in
>>>Data Base Systems.  pp. 65-98 in Rustin, Randall J.(ed.).  Data Base
>>>Systems.   Courant Computer Symposia Series, vol. 6.  Prentice-Hall
>>>(Englewood Cliffs, NJ: 1972).
>>>

>>Yes, yes. It has also been republished (that's why I got confused). But
>>as you can see, I have already posted a sorry for posting post, 6 hours
>>before your patronizing little note. I made the same conclusions as you
>>did with your madskillz using google 6 hours ago. Do you then think I
>>need this info? No? Then what is natural to do? Yes. Yes, exactly.

> Armund,
>
> It frequently takes hours or even days before a usenet post becomes visible
> to all readers.

This I didn't know.
>It makes little sense to get pissed off at someone for

> answering your question and for suggesting an alternate technique to get
> more timely answers.

Depends on the formulations, now doesn't it?

> If you do not want patronizing little notes, make sure you rtfm and google
> before asking for anyone else's help.

Well, I did, found the correct reference, but made a mistake when showing it to my local library. Hence the "nevermind-post". Oh, and you do a great job in patronizing as well, but I have read the kind of posts you have made before, so I wont make a big thing out of it.