Re: a little help? Functional Dependencies

From: Mike Sherrill <MSherrillnonono_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 15:58:31 -0500

On 28 Nov 2003 15:40:48 GMT, jenski182_at_aol.comnojunk (Jenski182) wrote:

[snip]
>Now ive got to list the functional dependencies... This is what i have so
>far... anyone give me any pointers hints?

You didn't post enough information to determine functional dependencies. For example, while this

>Branch No -->Branch Name, Branch Address

is a reasonable guess, you can't derive it from what you posted. Here are some more reasonable guesses.

 Branch Name    -> Branch No
 Branch Address -> Branch No
 Branch Name    -> Branch Address
 Branch Address -> Branch Name