Re: [help] main memory db

From: Paul <paul_at_not.a.chance.ie>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 14:25:01 -0000

"Joe \"Nuke Me Xemu\" Foster" <joe_at_bftsi0.UUCP> says...

> Prevayler is not a DBMS but merely yet another object persistence
> library. FastDB commits both the First and Second Great Blunders.

Care to explain what you mean by "commits both the First and Second Great Blunders."?

I think that in memory dbs will start to become very common in the near future.

Paul...

--

plinehan  x__AT__x  yahoo  x__DOT__x  com

C++ Builder 5 SP1, Interbase 6.0.1.6 IBX 5.04 W2K Pro

Please do not top-post.