Re: does a table always need a PK?

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne_at_acm.org>
Date: 27 Aug 2003 20:00:36 GMT

Centuries ago, Nostradamus foresaw when "Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_golden.net> would write:
> Even still, I find it unforgivable for someone to implement a
> self-proclaimed rdbms and not have any familiarity with this book. It is
> unforgivable for someone to claim an opinion on what constitutes an rdbms
> and not even know what 4VL is.

I haven't seen any opinion being expressed, on the "MySQL side," as to what they think constitutes an RDBMS.

Certainly nothing resembling the "Peano Axioms" that the MySQL guy seems to think _everyone else_ should consider as the level of discourse.

--
"cbbrowne","_at_","ntlug.org"
http://cbbrowne.com/info/