Database Security Research

From: Shakti Saran \(College of Computing\) <"Shakti>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 02:39:48 -0400

Hello everyone,

I'm a cs & discrete math senior at georgia tech. I would like to know the database security gurus or enthusiasts out there as I've myself spent 5+ years in academia and 2+ years in industry with databases, software engineering and information security.

I would appreciate if you have links to interesting research papers, ideas, opinions or anything related to database security. I am doing a senior design paper on developing general guidelines on securing an enterprise and would like to know what my peers and the academic and industry leaders think about this topic.

If I can write a paper worthy for a publication, then perhaps I can bring together view points of all of you.

Thank you for your support.

Shakti Saran

--
"An idea is only as good as its most useful implementation to the
mankind" -- Shakti Saran