Re: Single Photon Data Types

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_golden.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 19:29:17 -0400

"Dave Ulmer" <daveulmer_at_ccwebster.net> wrote in message news:bg97d6$mb0pa$1_at_ID-186663.news.uni-berlin.de...
> Lets look at the data provided by a single photon:
>
> The photon has Energy or Intensity data
> The photon has Frequency or Color data
> The photon has Direction_in_Space (x,y,z) data
> The photon has Polarization data
>
> That's four data types. Did I miss any?

Those are four properties not types. Other properties include: Mass, Volume, Wavelength, Spin, Position, Amplitude, Intent

For photons, some properties are always zero.

The type a photon has is photon, which is a subtype of particle and of wave.

> Now what data types does a rock exhibit?

Narcotic, Alkaloid, Drug, Chemical, Substance to name a few. Received on Thu Jul 31 2003 - 01:29:17 CEST

Original text of this message