Re: Urgent help

From: Alan <alanpltse_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 06:36:22 GMT

OR I should simplify my problem :

BucketID Time WaterLevel

1                9:00    Empty
1                10:00    Half
1                11:00    Full
2                9:20    Empty
2                10:00    Full

The BucketID is primary key. The timing of all buckets are random, so the time of bucket 2 'full' may be earlier than bucket 1. That's why I don't understant why to use the MAX aggregate function.

This table keeps the timestamp of the water level of the buckets. I want to write a SQL statement to show the following :

BucketID     Empty      Half     Full
1                9:00        10:00  11:00
2                9:20                   10:00

For the BucketID 2, there is no time recording of 'HALF' full, then it is null or blank. Received on Mon Jul 28 2003 - 01:36:22 CDT