Re: Relational Databases and Their Guts

From: Todd Bandrowsky <anakin_at_unitedsoftworks.com>
Date: 11 Jul 2003 12:03:50 -0700

> Surely you would be better off just kill-filing, rather than stooping to
> such low insults - after all, the sin of the father is not...

Yes, you are absolutely right. It's just that where I work is going through a massive reorganization (meaning deep cuts in IT), and I'm trying to get a business hopefully going before the locusts from accounting start to knaw on me! So I've been very stressed out and I just snapped... ugh. Chances are the guy I was so angry at is probably in the same boat. I guess we'll both be working at Wawa arguing over Diet Coke vs Pepsi in the Soda fountain at least until our masters figure out how to ship those jobs overseas as well.

> Which one? Can Idownload it?

http://www.unitedsoftworks.com/

Is the link about it.

Right now, I took off the free download but I'll be putting it back up tonight so you and others can have a look. The link will be http://www.unitedsoftworks.com/CQLSetup.msi.

You can always email me as well. anakin_at_unitedsoftworks.com

Thanks! Received on Fri Jul 11 2003 - 21:03:50 CEST

Original text of this message