Re: Distributed foreign keys (was Re: Category Types)

From: Marshall Spight <mspight_at_dnai.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 16:08:13 GMT

"Costin Cozianu" <c_cozianu_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:be8g3t$2atlh$1_at_ID-152540.news.dfncis.de...
> [lots of interesting stuff]

Thanks *very much* for the reply. Lots to think about.

I've read the "Bad Engineering Properties..." paper by Cardelli, and am working on the "type systems" paper.

(As an aside, one problem I've had with learning type theory is that so many academics can't express themselves worth a damn. Cardelli is quite coherent; perhaps I will try to track down more of his writings.)

Still looking for a good Haskell tutorial. (I've found plenty of mediocre ones.)

Marshall Received on Sun Jul 06 2003 - 18:08:13 CEST

Original text of this message