Relational Catalog (was Re: Database Builders, Code Generators, On-Topic?)

From: Alfredo Novoa <alfredo_at_ncs.es>
Date: 26 May 2003 02:50:40 -0700

"Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_golden.net> wrote in message news:<zhcAa.273$uN5.72058913_at_mantis.golden.net>...

> The folks over at Alphora use their product's system catalog for automatic
> application generation. Paul Vernon seems to have an interest in devising a
> standard relational system catalog.

I am also very interested. I have designed an incomplete catalog.

I also have fixed several mistakes of the Tutorial D grammar of TTM page.
(I have sent the fixes to the author (who is not Hugh) several months ago and he said they were Ok, but the page grammar was not updated :?

I have added also the rules for a security mechanism, referential integrity, serial generators, array expressions, etc.

Perhaps we can start a little working group. I can start a web page if anybody else is interested.

Regards
  Alfredo Received on Mon May 26 2003 - 11:50:40 CEST

Original text of this message