Re: Nested Sets Insertion

From: --CELKO-- <71062.1056_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 13 May 2003 15:39:59 -0700

>> Can we use another approach for such tree problems? <<

Oh yes! Tropashko pointed out that any partial ordering can be used to give us (x,y) pairs that locate the roots of subtrees. I will be using his work for a chapter in my next book, TREES & HIERARCHIES IN SQL. I hope to have it in print before the end of the year. Received on Tue May 13 2003 - 17:39:59 CDT