Re: Nested Sets Insertion

From: --CELKO-- <71062.1056_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 12 May 2003 17:13:42 -0700

>> Thanks for the help! Are you the Joe Celko who pioneered this sort
of thing? <<

Actually, I first saw the nested sets model in an obscure Dutch database newsletter about 20 years ago and just fleshed out some details. I am the popularizer, not the creator.

>> I never knew that real experts actually monitored Usenet. <<

Where else can you find references to obscure Dutch database newsletters and good pornography? Received on Mon May 12 2003 - 19:13:42 CDT