How to express SQL3/OLAP analysis functions by ORACLE9iR2 DML ?

From: firegoddess <dr_zhhl_at_sina.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 17:24:24 +0800

hi, all:

    SQL3/OLAP have introduced many powerful analysis functions for OLAP, such as Ranking, windowing aggregate, LAG/LEAD and etc. Now, they are supported by ORACLE9iR2 data warehouses. Meanwhile ORACLE developed another multidimensional query language DML for ORACLE9iR2 multidimensional analysis engine 'analysis workspace'. I am not familiar with DML. My questions is that whether the functionality provided by SQL3/OLAP is supported by DML in the way of multdimensional paradigm or not? Especially 'windowing aggregate'. and How ?

    thank you in advance!

jack dull Received on Fri May 09 2003 - 11:24:24 CEST

Original text of this message