Re: Expanded Oracle DBA Site

From: David Fitzjarrell <oratune_at_msn.com>
Date: 28 Apr 2003 08:02:49 -0700

rukind68_at_yahoo.com (Sarah Billings) wrote in message news:<b7b5fcac.0304260430.628ae7d8_at_posting.google.com>...
> > > Frankly, I think that there are no "clean hands" on either side of
> > > this dispute.
> >
> > There are, and they belong to Howard J. Rogers.
>
> You joke, right?
>
> It's not about the act (copying some dumb web page), it's about the
> way this Oracle rep treated the "perp". If one of the people at
> Oracle treated me that way, I would complain all the way to Larry
> Ellison.
>
> I have been on this board for many years and witnessed Howard J.
> Rogers being rude, offensive, and nasty, especially to beginners or
> anyone he disagreed with. Frankly, I cannot imagine anyone defending
> his behavior.

I certainly find it odd that you've not provided any concrete evidence to support your allegations regarding Howard J. Rogers. Is it that you cannot find such evidence, and thus choose to rely upon your selective memory to bolster your accusations? Provide quotations, in context, to give credence to your statements, else cease and desist these baseless assertations.

Another interesting point to ponder: if you HAVE 'been on this board for many years' why haven't you posted anything prior to 04/04/2003? This is the same post where Don Burleson posted his script to find Full Table Scans, a script Howard J. Rogers proved insufficient to fulfill the task at hand. If THIS is your reference point you need find another. Many others, besides Howard, and not necessarily in this newsgroup, have complained of Don Burleson's 'expertise', yet you choose to isolate Howard in a feeble attempt to discredit him. I find that distasteful.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Mon Apr 28 2003 - 17:02:49 CEST

Original text of this message