Re: PL/SQL Server Pages

From: Nuno Souto <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 8 Apr 2003 17:43:59 -0700

Glenn Holliday <ghollida_at_kgo.csc.com> wrote in message news:<3E92F941.5030505_at_kgo.csc.com>...

> I followed the link in the Oracle 9i docs from the PL/SQL manual
> to the "more information about PL/SQL Server Pages." It says Oracle
> has deprecated PL/SQL Server Pages and recommends everybody move
> away from them.

More and more all these web development technologies are looking and feeling like a "flavour of the week" competition. With just about as much chance of any long lasting impact...

In the last 2 years I've lost count of the multiple technologies that were going to "re-define web development". From Oracle and just about everyone else.

I'm sure it's just me, but I'd hate to invest in long term training in such an environment!

Cheers
Nuno Souto
wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam Received on Wed Apr 09 2003 - 02:43:59 CEST

Original text of this message