Re: Celko: short book on the nested sets model for trees.

From: lshepstone <member27740_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 11:33:13 +0000

> I have a book on TREES & HIERARCHIES IN SQL coming out in 2003

Do you know roughly when this is coming out in 03? It would be very helpful for a project I'm on. So I'm ready to pre-order :-)

I understand that adjacency list model tree's can also be queried using the WITH clause or the WITH RECURSIVE clause that is part of SQL99? Is this something that you'd be covering in your book, is this a valid approach?