Re: Expanded Oracle DBA Site

From: Gabriel Gonzalez <no-spam_at_no-spam.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 04:57:29 -0700

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think in legal terms. To me it's just an innocent mistake that got out of hand. I'm sure the pricipals here learned a lesson each, it seems one person posted something without thinking it all the way through, and another learned his work is being pirated much more than he realizes.

Anyway, the right thing was done, which was removing the unauthorized copy immediately. Given what's going on the int newsgroups lately, that's a very good thing. If calling someone names is libel, then there's a lot of that going around in here! I just hope that stuff stops happening and we get back to Oracle. Received on Mon Apr 07 2003 - 13:57:29 CEST

Original text of this message