Re: Expanded Oracle DBA Site

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 7 Apr 2003 00:04:17 -0700

"Jeffrey Hunter" <JeffreyH_at_comanage.net> wrote in message news:<157A4D97A88D7143B80E43C1B000B6E83D5087_at_comail1.comanage.net>...
> As per the request of, Howard J. Rogers I removed his document titled
> "Oracle9i New Features" from my website (http://www.iDevelopment.info).

Jeffrey posted the above to my private email account, and I replied to him there. I didn't realise he was posting it here, too.

Given that he has, I will say publicly that I am simply grateful he has taken the material down.

He and I are having continuing private email discussions on the matter (which I hope won't go on for much longer).

Just wanted to get the record straight.

Regards
HJR Received on Mon Apr 07 2003 - 09:04:17 CEST

Original text of this message