Re: Expanded Oracle DBA Site

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 21:15:48 +0100

"Don Burleson" <don_at_burleson.cc> wrote in message news:998d28f7.0304051543.891f02f_at_posting.google.com...
> > http://www.iDevelopment.info
>
> > Please remove it immediately, along with anything else of mine that
might
> > have been pinched.
>

> Hmmm, the article is still on this web site.
>
> If it were truly stolen, then one would expect that the offender would
> have removed it immediately. . .
>
> Quite odd. . .

The material has clearly been written by Howard and posted without his permission (why people do this I have no idea), however given that the original complaint came via usenet on a Friday I rather suspect that it will be immediately removed, given only that immediate has the same meaning as 'shutdown immediate'. If it isn't removed of course then complaining about theft to the ISP is entirely justified.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA