Re: Expanded Oracle DBA Site

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 03:33:13 +1000

"Jeffrey Hunter" <JeffreyH_at_comanage.net> wrote in message news:157A4D97A88D7143B80E43C1B000B6E83D00FB_at_comail1.comanage.net...
> All:
>
> I wanted to notify all new and existing users to my personal Oracle DBA
> site, that I have expanded the site to include the following new sections:
> - Programming (mostly Java)
> - Networking
> - MySQL
>
> http://www.iDevelopment.info
>
> I also reorganized the "Oracle -> DBA Tips" section to provide Oracle New
> Features at the top of the page, followed by other miscellaneous
> concentration areas. The Oracle8i/9i New Features section tries to provide
> tips and tricks that can be used by the seasoned DBA as well as those
> studying for upgrades in OCP.
>
> Please take a moment to stop by and let me know what you think.

I'll certainly take the opportunity to let you know that it sucks big time that you host my 9i New Features document on your website without permission, without acknowledgement, and in clear breach of copyright.

Please remove it immediately, along with anything else of mine that might have been pinched.

HJR Received on Fri Apr 04 2003 - 19:33:13 CEST

Original text of this message