Expanded Oracle DBA Site

From: Jeffrey Hunter <JeffreyH_at_comanage.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 18:49:15 -0500

All:

I wanted to notify all new and existing users to my personal Oracle DBA site, that I have expanded the site to include the following new sections:

http://www.iDevelopment.info

I also reorganized the "Oracle -> DBA Tips" section to provide Oracle New Features at the top of the page, followed by other miscellaneous concentration areas. The Oracle8i/9i New Features section tries to provide tips and tricks that can be used by the seasoned DBA as well as those studying for upgrades in OCP.

Please take a moment to stop by and let me know what you think.

Cheers,
-- jeff

| Jeffrey M. Hunter | jhunter_at_idevelopment.info |
| Sr. Database Administrator | JeffreyH_at_CoManage.net |
| CoManage | OFFICE: (412) 318-6007 |
| 12330 Perry Highway | WEB : www.idevelopment.info |
| Wexford, PA 15090 | WEB : www.comanage.net |