Re: student question

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_erols.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 23:53:49 -0500

Joseph Gallegos wrote:
> Hello all,
>

> I am in the process of trying to write a paper on a "enterprise/DB modeling
> situation with which you are familiar" very vague I know but the problem is
> that I work at a very small office, that really has no "network" or database
> to speak of, so I really have no frame of reference to work from. Therefore,
> I was just hoping that some of you knowledgeable people might give me a
> suggestion or idea from which to start my paper.
>

> Much appreciated

        An enterprise model is not limited to the Fortune 1000. A one person business can have an enterprise model Your solution is to create enterprise and database models for your very small office and then write your paper referring to those models.

        After all your office has clients/customers, provides products/services, has employees, has financial transactions and has many other characteristics which are also found in the very largest organizations.

--
Once I learned how to spell DBA I became one -- Jerry Gitomer