Database design

From: Manik Chandra Roy <manik_at_technohaven.com>
Date: 29 Mar 2003 05:12:56 -0800

Hello everybody,

First of all, I would thank you everyone reading this email.

Now, pls send your comments on the following issues..

Presently, I have decided to use Oracle on every Linux machine on every
location. And writing an Application Server program using C and Socket API,
all "Retail client programs" will be served. And the daemon Application Server
program will connect to databases according to the requests of the retail
client program.

Could somebody help me if there are problems and/or need advancement in the
design?

Any other design that could be used for the system more efficiently?

Thanks

--Manik Received on Sat Mar 29 2003 - 07:12:56 CST