Re: Simple linking table question

From: Jon Maz <jonmaz_at_surfeu.de.no.spam>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:26:35 +0100

Hi Celko,

>> A table has one and only one PRIMARY KEY!! And only one index can be
clustered in a SQL Server table. <<

Oops - good point! I did say I was trying to include DDL in a posting for the first time, though...

>> Square brackets are proprietary <<

Square brackets is just what SQL Server spat out - can you get it to produce non-proprietary DDL, I wonder?

>> stop using that silly "tbl-" prefix, it is driving me nuts. <<

Just the other day in this forum someone was advising using Hungarian notation, I thought that's what I was doing. I'm beginning to suspect that naming conventions is one of those areas where there's no agreement on best practice...

  • re: your DDL *** Thanks for the help, I really needed that - I think I have enough to tackle the problem now.

Cheers,

JON Received on Mon Mar 24 2003 - 10:26:35 CET

Original text of this message