Wanted Colorado "Unwanted computers & parts "

From: Joseph <ColoradoComputerRecycling_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 00:55:13 GMT

Colorado - Denver area

Looking for unwanted computers, monitors, parts, software, network equipment, any speed, condition or age.WOrking or not, complete or not.

Units will be recycled out into the community. Will pick up! Any number of units. Doorstop computers are fine! Also will take any unwanted software.

So contact us and clear out those doorstops you have gathering dust in the basement! We can handle things even Goodwill won't take. These days, it's getting to be a lot.

If security is an issue, we will remove all data from hard drives according to Dept. of Defense standards before removal.

Should anyone find this to be spam, I'm sorry. It is not my intent to disrupt but to ask for

things people do not need anymore. If this is bad, then.....................!

Thank You!

->Posted by Ozum (http://ozinsight.com/)
->All-in-one yEnc newsreader, scanner and freeware autoposter.