Re: Simple db table design question

From: Jon Maz <jonmaz_at_surfeu.de.no.spam>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 11:03:42 +0100

Hi Celko,

That's a great idea, nice & simple, hadn't thought of that. Actually in this case I can't guarantee that both home and work emails are NOT NULL, so it doesn't apply here, but I think I can use this method in a couple of other places in my db.

Excellent, thanks.

JON Received on Wed Mar 19 2003 - 04:03:42 CST