Database Career

From: Bob Shea <donaldbearyff1085_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Mar 2003 19:43:03 -0800

Hello, My name is Bob Shea, and I am considering a career in databases, I was wondering if anyone in the group have any suggestions and hints for entering this field. I am currently a student in college majoring in information systems and we study Access 2000 Database a lot. Please respond with any pointers you may have.

Thank You,
Bob Shea Received on Tue Mar 18 2003 - 21:43:03 CST