Re: db design question

From: Peter Johal <pjohal02_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 22:56:02 +0100

Tom,

Using this model, you can only link a customer to an employee if there is a plan. You could introduce an Account entity, which links customers to employees, and base plans on that entity.

Also, don't you want to model types of plans, rooms and codes? And then make the plans, rooms and codes themselves into intersection entities.

Peter

t <tomcolumbia_at_hotmail.com> schreef in berichtnieuws sgqca.222883$na.10378076_at_news2.calgary.shaw.ca...