Please help me with Relational Database design

From: <_at_s>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 22:52:18 +0100

Hello,

I have an exam in Relational Database design in a few weeks, and I can't find out how to use the Armstrong Axioms. These are reflexivity, augmentation and transitivity. It looks
For example, how can I proof (with Armstrong):

It looks very easy, but I can't find out how exactly it works.

Hope you can help me.
Thanx,

@s Received on Wed Mar 05 2003 - 15:52:18 CST