Re: Need help/advice for database structure

From: JL <jl13bman_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: 3 Mar 2003 05:29:56 -0800

I know that this is a "theoretical" newsgroup, but you have stated your problem in "real-world" terms, and in those terms, my experience in over 20 years of handling systems that had "shipping/postal vendor" components is that it is impossible to have a single table handle all requirements. Much as you hate to do it, you go with individual tables for each carrier.

HTH JL