finding a thesis topic

From: Amal <amalkaau_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1 Mar 2003 15:21:55 -0800

Will, am a master student and I have 2 start thinking about my thesis topic, but the problem am really confused, really really confused.!! I don't know what kind of topics are interesting to start with !! My interest field is database ..but still there are a lot of topics 2 talk about under that field !!! so what am asking about , is helping me 2 find a topic that r interesting and not only that but also a topic which I will find a lot of resources talked about it. So I can make extension to their work..:)
By the way ,,,,,I wanna ask u about "XML document" and what u think of  topics related to it Received on Sat Mar 01 2003 - 17:21:55 CST