Re: Relational/hierarchical data problem

From: Will <mrbrown_1998_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 27 Feb 2003 03:55:55 -0800

Hi Neo,

I've had a look at the solution you propose, but I have a problem with the speed at which the report is generated - 17 seconds on my 1GHz, 256 Meg RAM machine with no other tasks running. Contrast this with the approach mentioned in my last post, which allows me to execute a single SQL statement to produce the same report in under a second.

Having said that, your work looks interesting and I'll take a closer look at it when I get some time.

Regards

Will Received on Thu Feb 27 2003 - 12:55:55 CET

Original text of this message