Re: Extending my question. Was: The relational model and relational

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_golden.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 20:14:39 -0500

You can weigh them without counting them, but you won't be able to derive a count from the weight if you have never counted any. Think about it.

You are talking nonsense. If this nebulous example is the heart of your argument, it's really not very strong. It's nothing more than handwaving and a desperate attempt to put words in my mouth.

If multisets have any benefit to even start compensating for the loss of logical identity and for the loss of physical independence, you certainly have never presented it.