Re: Relational/hierarchical data problem

From: Neo555 <member15981_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 17:49:10 +0000

> ..determine best breeding candidates for any given animal..
> So far I have found nothing that will improve on performance.

Although it would be like comparing apples to oranges, I am interested in comparing the method/performance of an experimental ai datatbase vs the solution you are currently implementing? Approx how many pairs of goats did you start with, approx how many ancestor levels do you have and approx how many goats in current generation.

Can I assume 2 initial pairs of goat, 5 generations, 41 goats and 208 "records"?