From: Lauri Pietarinen <>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:27:42 +0200

>The book is agnostic on this issue. It's starting point is that you want to
>build an SQL database (and so there are duplicates in your results) and then
>explains how you should do that.

OK, thanks.

So the answer to my question is
"they have taken SQL as a basis _in_this_book_ but probably agree otherwise that duplicates should be avoided and better optimisations would be obtained without duplicates"

Lauri Pietarinen Received on Thu Feb 13 2003 - 14:27:42 CET

Original text of this message