Can anyone help me??

From: Philip <pj-johnson_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 01:51:33 GMT

Hello,

Can anyone help me figure out what kind of questions are good in a scenario like the one below?? I am pretty new to this and want to make sure I am on the right track?

Thanks.

Phil

Assume that "management" has requested that you research the pros and cons of implementing a DBMS. Imagine conducting (or conduct) an interview with "management" (this could be a self-interview if you are in a decision making position of a small or one person enterprise), where you discover what functions they expect a DBMS to serve, what impact they would like it to have (financial, improved efficiency etc.), in other words what the  "mission" of the database would be. Part One

  1.. List four or five of your most revealing questions and the responses Received on Mon Feb 10 2003 - 19:51:33 CST