Re: tree model data

From: Daniel Dudley <daniel.dudley_at_chello.no>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 01:50:28 +0100

"--CELKO--" wrote in message
> >> Are all these questions about trees for real?
> Or is Mr Celko just trying to plug his book? <<
>
> Yes. Yes. :)

I trust the contents of your book will be far less ambiguous than your answer, Joe. ;-)

BTW, the same questions occurred to me too. Being a very anti-spam chap, I'd advise authors not to *continually* spam their (upcoming) publications in newsgroups. An announcement of publication in appropriate NGs is generally acceptable to the NG communities.

Daniel Received on Mon Feb 10 2003 - 18:50:28 CST